Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I lose my lovely pet in this lovely holiday...

WITH all the sadness, i'm here to anounce that My Lovely Rabbit(COCO) already pass away!!!
I love my rabbit very much...
I buy it from a pets shop at LUNAS,kedah with RM35!
But he just with me within 13 days...
I love it so much, treat it like my own son...
what ever the best things, i'll give to it...
Sometime, i also talk to it, play with it, and let it sleep on me...
When we buy it, it was vary naughty...
So all of my family members like the other 1...(Panda)
But, it like me, cos it will do nothing when it stay with me...
if other people touch, it will run away...
But when stay with me, it very well-behaved...
LIFE IS SHORT, i lose my coco just in 1 day after i left it go home with my wife...
I am so so so sad when hear it died...
You will know how cute it is when i post pic to show you'll
Love all creature beside you, Love your family...
When them go away, you can do nothing...
WAIT FOR MY COCO & PANDA pic...
soon...
This is it....


No comments: