Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My team (Tan Say Lak) Champion but meanless....



Cheer For The Champion
Under 18 Boy Basketball Competition South Kedah 2009

This is What we call champions...
First Round ;
116:20 VS 终极篮球
115:45 VS SLC
124:63 VS Pemuda BN Baling
Second Round ;
105:58 VS Sungai Lembu 校友会
113:58 VS Tenth Boys
Semi Finals ;
105:60 VS Pemuda BN Baling
Finals ;
105:70 VS 永发兴机件有限公司

Feels sad about last match VS kulim teams... Final match!
We fight like other match, full fight! cos we respect every opponent!
But they seem like dont understand, WHy???
Can't answer, they show us bad attitude in sports,
like no discipline at all....
they act like an animal and play like a beast,
same to us... We also play like a beast...
But they want to attack me at the end of the match...
Do it looks like a player???
NONONO... for me!
I wont bring them to play in any competition anymore!
Cos i dont like beast!
i still wonder why they change to these kind of people???
Some of them was my player last time, but they.....
Haiz............ talk next time!!!
And some photo too.... wait for my news!
Thanks for Reading.... Hope you enjoy it...

No comments: