Saturday, January 24, 2009

BETTER man....

I am just a people who try to be better and better...
If i am wrong , please teach me...
If i am lost , please guide me...
If i am lose , please bring me...
If i am down , please motivate me...
If i am alone , please be with me...
If i am sad , please make me happy...
If i were you , I am always be around...


If i am success , please share with me!
If i am happy , please smile with me!
If i am win , please congrats me!
If i am right , please let me know!
If i were you , I will do the same......

I will proud and honour for all I done....
If I have chance, I will try my best...
Thanks......

A Better man gain more respect....
A Better man gain more chance...
A Better man gain more friendship...
A Better man gain more love...

I will try my best to be a BETTER MAN...




I am not perfect to be better man, but i'll try my best ....

WAIT AND SEE!!!

THANKS......

No comments: